It’s my great privilege to offer the 28-day online course: “I’m Ready to Quit!” To give you some idea as to how the course works — it’s $28 for 28 days — here’s my best pitch.
I believe there is no “one size fits all” cookie-cutter way to do life or recovery. The content of the course is current. As new scientific studies on meth treatment come along, and they do all the time, the course material is updated accordingly.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 28 Daily Pages, one released each day for 4 weeks, that positively reinforces proven strategies and skills designed to help you succeed in month 1 of your recovery.
- access to a private collection of White Papers.
- access to the site and all course materials for 45 days.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- What to expect from withdrawal (stage 1) and ways to lessen its negative impact.
- How to identify triggers and learn strategies to combat cravings.
- My favorite quitting strategy of all time.
And just so we’re clear:
- I believe there is no “one size fits all” cookie-cutter way to do life or recovery.
- The content of the course is current. As new scientific studies on meth treatment come along, and they do all the time, the course material is updated accordingly. (I read the scientific journals so you don’t have to.)
- You get all this for only $1 a day.
To get a good idea of what each daily page is like, take a look at “Day 0: the Choice to Quit.”
Take a look at a sample page from the course, “Day 0: the Choice to Quit” for free. It will give you some idea of what to expect each day in the course. Also since you have access to your membership for 45 days, there’s technically enough time to go through the entire process after several starts.
Besides, did I mention it’s only $1 a day.